Fujitsu General does not extend it's manufacturers warranty to products purchased over the Internet. The warranty on this product is provided by kingersons.com when installed by a professional HVAC contractor. Installation by others voids all warranties. Please call for complete warranty information.
- 5 years parts
- 7 years compressor
If you received a product that is "Dead On Arrival" we will replace it with brand new unit. You have 15 days from the date of delivery to notify us of the same.
Please make sure that you have an invoice from the licensed HVAC (or air conditioning company) with our model number AND serial number to receive any warranty. Replacement parts will be shipped and credit will be given when the part is returned to supplier. You will not receive credit for replacement units or warranty parts without proper documentation. Proper documents include an invoice from us and an invoice from a licensed installer. Our invoice will be emailed to you with the tracking number that you can print and save for future reference.
NO LABOR. THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES DO NOT INCLUDE LABOR or any other costs incurred for service, maintenance, repair, removing, replacing, installing, complying with local building and electric codes, shipping or handling, or replacement of the System, compressors or any other parts. For items that are designed to be maintained or replaced by the owner, the owner is solely responsible for all labor and other costs of maintaining, installing, replacing, disconnecting or dismantling the System and parts (such as filters or belts) in connection with owner-required maintenance. Air filter cleaning and/or replacement for each applicable indoor unit are owner-required maintenance, and labor for this procedure is not covered under warranty. Please consult the applicable technical documentation for air filter cleaning and other maintenance procedures.
D. Proper Installation. This Limited Warranty applies only to Systems that are installed by contractors who are licensed for HVAC installation under applicable local and state law, and who install the Systems in accordance with (i) all applicable building codes and permits; (ii) YMGI’s installation and operation instructions; and (iii) good trade practices.
BEFORE REQUESTING SERVICE, please review the applicable technical documentation to insure proper installation and correct customer control adjustment for the System. If the problem persists, please arrange for warranty service.
1. TO OBTAIN WARRANTY PARTS SERVICE:
(a) Contact the licensed contractor who installed the System or the nearest licensed contractor, dealer or distributor of any defect within the applicable warranty time period.
(b) Proof of the installation date by a licensed contractor is required when requesting warranty service. Present the sales receipt, building permit or other document which establishes proof and date of installation. Otherwise, this Limited Warranty shall be deemed to begin one hundred twenty (120) days after the date of manufacture stamped on the System. THE RETURN OF THE OWNER REGISTRATION CARD IS NOT A CONDITION OF COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. However, please return the Owner Registration Card so that YMGI can contact you if a question of safety arises.
(c) This Limited Warranty applies only while the System remains at the site of the original installation and only to locations within the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
2. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: property damages, malfunction or failure of the System, or personal injury caused by or resulting from: (a) accident, abuse, negligence or misuse; (b) operating the System in a corrosive or wet environment containing chlorine, fluorine or any other hazardous chemicals; (c) installation, alteration, repair or service by anyone other than a licensed contractor or other than pursuant to the manufacturer’s instructions; (d) improper matching of System components; (e) improper sizing of the System; (f) improper or deferred maintenance contrary to the manufacturer’s instructions; (g) physical abuse to or misuse of the System (including failure to perform any maintenance as described in the Operation Manual such as air filter cleaning, or any System damaged by excessive physical or electrical stress); (h) Systems that have had a serial number or any part thereof altered, defaced or removed; (i) System used in any manner contrary to the
Operation Manual; (j) freight damage; or (k) damage caused by force majeure or other factors such as power surge damage caused by lightning and fluctuations in or interruptions of electrical power.
3. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ALSO EXCLUDES: (a) SERVICE CALLS WHERE NO DEFECT IN THE SYSTEM COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS FOUND; (b) System installation or set-ups; (c) adjustments of user controls; or (d) Systems purchased or installed outside the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Consult the operating instructions for information regarding user controls.
4. This Limited Warranty shall not be enlarged, extended or affected by, and no obligation or liability shall arise or grow out of, YMGI providing, directly or indirectly, any technical advice, information and/or service to Owner in connection with the System.
5. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, YMGI MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE SYSTEM. YMGI DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND ALL REMEDIES WHICH, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ONE IS AUTHORIZED TO CHANGE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IN ANY RESPECT OR TO CREATE ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR YMGI IN CONNECTION WITH THE SYSTEM. YMGI DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ALL THIRD PARTIES (including, without limitation, the installing contractor) IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE SYSTEM.
6. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YMGI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST GOODWILL, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WORK STOPPAGE, SYSTEM FAILURE, IMPAIRMENT OF OTHER GOODS, COSTS OF REMOVAL AND REINSTALLATION OF THE SYSTEM, LOSS OF USE, INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THE SYSTEM WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF YMGI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL YMGI’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SYSTEM WITH RESPECT TO WHICH ANY CLAIM IS MADE.
7. Some states do not allow limitations on warranties or exclusions or limitation of damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
8. This Limited Warranty gives the owner specific legal rights and the owner may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
9. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii, and it is not transferable